A member asked:

Prolapse repair 4/13; now having frequent bms, foley is leaking & have hard painful bump between anus & vagina. should i contact surgeon?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Yes please...: Your answer is best from derived, and most accurate, if it comes from the surgeon who knows you. Place the call now and heed the advice you receive from that source.

Answered 4/19/2015



Related Questions