U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

How to stop hormonal changes to stop pimples and acne on face.natural way.should i stop thinking about sexual stuff, horny thoughts, masterbution?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Obsessive questions: Many physicians (including me) have answered your questions about this subject multiple times. The answers you've received do not seem to satisfy you, because you continue re-asking the same question. This makes me know you are suffering greatly. I suggest you see a psychiatrist in your area about this problem. S/he can help you with obsessive thoughts and compulsions. Good luck to you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 28, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.