U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old member asked:

My male friend is complaining of nerve pain in testicle what could it be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ben Pradhan
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 24 years experience
Hernia?: This could be a number of things, including a hernia, a pinched nerve in the back, or a problem in the testicle itself. A family doctor or a general surgeon would be the person to see and be examined by to make sure.
Last updated Jun 29, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.