A member asked:

I am trying to concieve but i don't have the 500 to pay to see a doctor i've been trying for the past 4 years. what can i do? i was on birth control. stopped, tried sperm

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mary Engrav answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Please : Please call fertility clinics in your area. Many fertility clinics will work with you on the billing issues. Ask for the office manager, and explain your situation. There are clinics willing to help. If you have a university hospital in your area, that is another option. Ask for the perinatology group, and explain your situation to the office manager (usually they are more helpful than the receptionist with billing issues).

Answered 1/25/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor