U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I'm 23 years old and i have trouble getting an erection. also, when i do get aroused, i ejaculate prematurely. what is my problem? what meds are avail

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Taj Jiva
Dr. Taj Jivaanswered
Internal Medicine 46 years experience
See urologist: You will need complete evaluation by an urologist to find out why you are having trouble with erection. Premature ejaculation is common. Increasing the frequency of sex and foreplay may be help. Your doc may consider medications to delay ejac but need to make sure it does not interfere with erection.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.