A member asked:

Is there a generic therapeutic substitution for estratest (esterified estrogens and methylestosterone)?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham answered

Specializes in American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology

Yes: Estratest (esterified estrogens and methylestosterone) is no longer available. Some pharmacies carry a combination drug that is the generic equivalent. It is called ethinyl estradiol/methyl-testosterone (ee-mt).

Answered 6/25/2014



Related Questions