A member asked:

Is there a replacement drug for prescription estratest (esterified estrogens and methylestosterone)?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Yes: Generic equivalents include Covaryx and EEMT. There are alsomany compounded creams, gels, sprays, etc. Compounded drugs are made by a local compounding pharmacy based on a prescription written by your doctor. The advantage is that your doctor can adjust the dose and ratio to your unique needs since one or two sizes do not fit all women. Best wishes

Answered 9/27/2015



Related Questions