A member asked:

I have a small dark mole on my scrotum when squeezed it bleeds. i have had uvb treatment in past for psariasis and am worried it may be cancerous?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Eby answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

I would get biopsy: Although it may be a benign mole or wart, I would see your primary physician or dermatologist who will likely recommend a shave or punch biopsy to get a definitive diagnosis.

Answered 12/30/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor