A member asked:

I have a mole on my back that has started bleeding on its own, it's now formed what looks like a blood blister over it, could it be cancer?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Liawaty Ho answered

Specializes in Hematology and Oncology

You should go to see a dermaologist and have that mole removed. Bleeding on the mole by itself would be one of the symptoms of cancerous mole. Make an appointment as soon as possible and have that mole checked and removed. Don't delay. Good luck.

Answered Apr 2, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor