U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old member asked:

What is reproductive health vsobstetrics and gynecology ?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine 27 years experience
Specialist training: Reproductive health is reproductive endocrinology and infertility (rei). Rei mds are sub-specialists: we train in obstetrics and gynecology (ob/gyn) then do advanced study of male & female hormonal conditions (endocrinology) and infertility testing and treatment including ivf. Rei should be board-certified, except a few older docs. Ob/gyns offer prenatal care, delivery, gynecologic care & surgery.

Related questions

A 33-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers19 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers12 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 17, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.