U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
West Blocton, AL
A 31-year-old female asked:

Pain in rightside by breast and ribs?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology 54 years experience
Several things.: Breast problems may be cause . Connection of ribs to sternum(breast bone) has cartilage and inflammation here may be another cause.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 55-year-old female asked:

What can be the cause of pain in rib cage under right breast?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Arcos
Pain Management 38 years experience
Check gallbladder: Right upper quadrant pain may be due to gallstones or dysfunctional gallbladder. Labwork and ultrasound may assist in the diagnosis. Sharp , stabbing pain under the breast that radiates from front to back may indicate intercostal neuralgia. Check with your family physician.
A 30-year-old member asked:

Pain off and on outside my breasts by ribs. What could this be from?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 34 years experience
Tietzes?Costochondri: This could be costochondritis due to trauma, infection or autoimmune disease or could be tietze's syndrome as two possibilities but could also be caused by a variety of other diseases. See your internist for an examination and testing and imaging.
Last updated May 22, 2019

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.