Canada

Is it possible that my babies cord is wrapped around his neck he has the hiccups a lot in the womb 2 times a day at least.. very nervous?

Many do: A neck wrap is common and thought to result around 12 wks when there is more room to flip around.The hiccups are unrelated.I have had healthy infants with as many as 5 wraps and their presence is often noted by poor progress in labor and abnormal changes during labor in the fetal heart rate on the monitor. This rarely causes any issues before the work of labor starts.C-section is often needed.

Last updated May 22, 2019