Columbus, OH

I normally have hard smooth stool but this past week it's been really loose &not all of my food is "breaking down" and has a rotten egg smell wrong?

Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine 24 years experience
Possible infection: You may have a parasitic infection in your intestines. The best thing to do is to get a lab test that looks at your stools.
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
Not clear question: Your question is not clear. When saying your food is breaking down and rotten, do you mean that you are eating those bad food? If that is the case, you are getting diarrhea from consuming rotten food. Please drink plenty of water and come see a local physician.

Last updated Mar 28, 2014