i am suffering from severe acne and discoloured tooth all of a sudden.my teeth was always the best, i even was awarded for my beautiful smile because ?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Nour Baltagi
29 years experience Pediatrics
Discolored teeth: Teeth can become discolored from intoxication, poor hygiene, some antibiotics , drugs, smoking, ge refkux (from the ascending acid), and poor nutrition. I suggest a dentist advise on top of the primary care physcian advise.
Answered on Nov 7, 2016
2
Dr. Thomas Stelmach
38 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Trauma: Sudden discoloration of a tooth can be the result of trauma. It can even be the result of a trauma that occurred in the past. See your dentist to have the tooth evaluated.
Answered on Nov 5, 2013
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Meds?: Are you taking any medications for your acne? Some medications enable tooth discoloration. You need to see a 1) a skin specialist, a Dermatologist, and 2) a Dentist. The two can wok together so that you can once again be proud of your appearance.
Answered on Jul 25, 2014