Can i take adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) after a concussion?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Thanks for asking!: Consult your psychiatrist for assessment of add and need for addedral.
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatric Neurology 20 years experience
Depends: It really depends on multiple factors. Therefore it would be best to get checked with your doctor. I would suggest that you not take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) until you are evaluated by a doctor.
Dr. Irving Harper
Depends: Are you already on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)? Do not stop if you are already taking it, but talk with yourFamily Doc who knows you best first before considering new medication.