is there something to help me sleep without neck stiffness?

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Pulmonary Critical Care 25 years experience
Yes: If you are getting a stiff neck from sleeping, then the most likely cause is an uncomfortable position during sleep, such as sleeping on a couch or a chair. Find the cause first.
Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 52 years experience
Exercises and pillow: If you awaken with a stiff neck each day i would suggest that you see yourpcp for an evaluation. You may have cervical spondylosis that can be diagnosed by x-rays or a disc degeneration that can be diagnosed by a mri. It simply may the need of a cervical pillow and exercises to eliminate your problem. See your pcp!