will pregnancy bleeding have clots and be enough to fill up pads? if your period is shorter than normal (2 instead of 7-8 days), are you pregnant?

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Take a test: Yes you can have bleeding in early pregnancy. You need to take a test. If the test is positive, then call your doctor to be evaluated.
Dr. Karen Jones
Implantation bleedin: Is usually around the time of the missed period and is usually light bleeding or spotting. If it is heavier and has clots it is more likely to be a period. If the period is shorter than usual it is possibly early pregnancy with implantation bleeding or it is an unusual period. Check a pregnancy test to tell.