ZA

My husband and i have been trying for baby no 2. after many - pregnancy tests, my period started late, and i am now on day 15, going on 16, still bleeding bright red, with occasional clots.

Dr. John Berryman
Pregnancy?: Making the assumption that one of the pregnancy tests was in fact positive, continued bleeding is a sign of either impending miscarriage or of a pregnancy in the tube or at least outside of the "normal" intrauterine environment. It is important that you see your ob/gyn provider to make sure you are not having an ectopic pregnancy, ASAP.

Last updated Nov 18, 2017