India

I lost about 130 lbs over a period of one year.how do i get rid of excessive skin in my body?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Weight loss: Wow, that's a huge weight loss -- i hope you're feeling well? Is this from a gastric bypass procedure for obesity? With that fast of a weight loss, many people are left with overhanging skin. You'll need to consult with a plastic surgeon for best treatment of this. You want a good result to go with the rest of your huge accomplishment -- congratulations!
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Post Bariatric: It is likely that you need surgery. There are some very good plastic surgeons that are well known for working in this population. If you were in seattle i would give you the name of the best doctor for this in the nw.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016