do you get white spots on your mipples if you are not pregbant?

It is possible that: You are referring to montgomery glands on the areolas.

How can I find that my friend is pregnent?

Dr. Ester Kwok
Buy a pregnancy test: Does your friend want you to know if she is pregnant? If you both want to know, then you may buy an urine pregnancy test kit from your local pharmacy. However, the test may be falsely negative if done too early, and may need to be repeated in 1 to 2 weeks. If your friend does not want you to know, then confidentiality laws prevent you from finding out.

How can I increase my chances of getting preganet?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine 49 years experience
Increase pregnancy: Having sex with a fertile partner multiple times around ovulation using sperm friendly lubricants (if needed) will increase the chances of conception. If you've been doing that for over 6 to 8 months without success it's time to have a fertility work up. Most women will conceive within 6-8 months of trying.
TX

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnat for 4 years now with no luck is there anything we can do to help us?

Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing answered
See doctor: If you and your partner have been unable to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse, you need evaluation by a doctor for infertility. There are treatments that are available and you can get more information from your doctor (ob/gyn).
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena commented
Fertility Medicine 25 years experience
most important next step is to you see an ob/gyn or infertility specialist for an evaluation, which would help determine your options to improve chance of conceiving.
Jan 10, 2012

How do you know if your pregnat?

Dr. Leila Wing
Dr. Leila Wing answered
Symptoms vary: Symptoms vary person to person. Some people are nauseated, have vomiting, breast tenderness, increased urination. Take a home pregnancy test to verify or see your ob/gyn doctor.

What are the risk of getting a tatto while two months pregnat?

Dr. Amy Gruszecki
Pathology 27 years experience
Disease: It is possible to get exposed to hepatitis, hiv, and other diseases which could be transmitted to your baby and even cause the death of the fetus.

Last updated Jan 4, 2014