urine test shows trace of protein, wbc at 0-2 p.c., bacteria + and epithelial cells +. can you please advise what this might indicate?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Normal: This is a normal urinalysis that has not been collected in an optimal "clean - catch" manner. Note: even with the most careful technique, the results may still be the same, especially for women.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
UTI: Your lab values could be consistent with a urinary tract infection. Symptoms can include frequency, burning of urination and abdominal pain. Follow with a provider.
Dr. John Munshower
Infection: May be infection in urinary tract, so best to get evaluated and treated, then have the ua repeated and continue the work up if abnormalities persist.