A member asked:

I keep getting swollen lymph nodes around my neck and ears. i have chronic sinus problems. what type of regimen should i be on?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Charles Davant answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Sinus problems unlikely to cause swollen glands. Get checked.

Answered Sep 13, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Stephen Metzinger answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

You need to be evaluated by and otolaryngologist/head & neck surgeon, preferably someone with a subspecialty interest in sinus disease.

Answered Sep 23, 2013


Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

You would need to see either an allergist or ENT to be evaluated if you have chronic sinusitis and associated conditions. Enlarged cervical lymph nodes might relate to sinusisits. If it persist after sinus diseases are treated, a visit with a hematologist/oncologist might be needed. There are no effective otc regimen for those conditions.

Answered Jun 10, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor