United Kingdom

Hi is whey protein isolate bad for liver or kidneys i have no problems with them ! is whey protein isolate bad for me in anyway ?

Pathology 45 years experience
It's fine: I'm pleased you're using this -- i bet you're also into fitness and specifically resistance training. I see you use an asthma inhaler -- fitness is one of the finest gifts you can give yourself. There's no reason to restrict protein is your kidneys are in good shape. Keep it up.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. William Nall
Sports Medicine 16 years experience
Nope: As long as it is good quality stuff and you're not allergic to milk protein you should be fine.
Last updated Sep 15, 2013