Netherlands

I have stabbing pain in my legs and arms. also having tinglings and numbness in legs and feet. difficulty with balance and weaknesswhat can it be? ms?

Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Radiculopathy: It looks like you are having neuropathies of both upper and lower extremities as well as problem of balance . I will take good history and through physical examination . The first thing i will order will be the level of your vitamin B12 , methylmalonic acid an homocystine . However , i will differ your evaluation and management to your pcp and neurologist . You need to see them asap.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Chaim Colen
Neurosurgery 20 years experience
Imaging: Do you have an EMG or any imaging studies? These would be useful to help elucidate what might be going on.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016