NY

why do i always find that i am tense?my abdomen is always pulled in & i always seem to not be breathing.whether i'm walkin or around my desk @ work.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Anxiety: I see that you have a history of anxiety and are on Propranolol (for anxiety or for irregular heartbeat). In addition, if your hyperthyroidism isn't being treated adequately, then that could also be cause for the feeling you are describing. I recommend you see your doctor to check up and make sure you are adequately treated. If thyroid okay, consider medication specifically to treat anxiety, cbt.