will applyng nebido hormone therapy injection help me to be better at my age 53..urologist says my reading is low based on my blood test.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
Nebido=Testosterone: Nebido is a brand of long-acting injectable testosterone available outside the states. It is used primarily to treat hypogonadism or low t. Will it make you better? At what? Energy? Mood? Body composition? Clarity of mind? Sex drive? Perhaps! we're here to treat you, not just your lab tests. But there's no such thing as free lunch. Need to watch closely for side effects so research this carefully.
Answered on Sep 9, 2013
1