India

I had an episode of pituitary apoplexy in end feb 2020. lh, fsh and testosterone are very low. the rest of the hormones seem to be ok per the blood tests. i have patchy hair loss on my legs. please advice?

Dr. Eipe Kuruvila
Anesthesiology 50 years experience
Pituitary apoplexy a year agin February 2020. I presume you had MRI and blood tests at that time to make the diagnosis. Did they find a pituitary tumor? You may have symptoms of hormone deficiencies as all major hormones can be affected when one has pituitary apoplexy. You need to consult with a specialist in Hormone optimization and have an evaluation and more testing. Hair loss is a symptom.
Neurology 52 years experience
Count your blessings as you are alive. See endocrinologist and get hormonal balance

Last updated Mar 18, 2021