U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

Do you recommend scaraway scar diminishing serum for acne scars on face but only to fade the redness of it and not the actual scar. what about mederma?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Patrick Schaner
Surgery - Plastics 25 years experience
No: In my practice, i prefer peche for redness and biocorneum, which is a silicone based cream with spf.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
How could i get rid of redness and acne scars on my face?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
How to get rid of acne, acne scars, and redness on my face?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old male asked:
What should I include in my diet to clear up my acne scar and redness on my face?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.