United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Relatin 2 my last q i have had xray al i am askin would this of been the cause of my pain in the palate?

Dr. Ryan Mendro
Dentistry - Periodontics 18 years experience
Possibly: It's impossible to know without a clinical exam, however it is possible that that the x-ray film and or holder/sensor that was placed in the mouth has irritated your palate. This is quite common and the discomfort usually resolves on its own in a day or so. If the pain does not resolve seek care as soon as possible.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
39 years experience
See your physician: Your symptoms could have many causes. You will need a clinical exam to resolve your issue.
Last updated Mar 13, 2015