Is 5 feet 6 inch a good height?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
For a female: I believe it is. For a male, i think it would be considered on the shorter side. Wen speaking of average heights of americans....

India

I'm 25 with height of 5 feet 11 inch. I what should be weight?

Around 170: Around 170 is ok, but it depends a lot on one's body build and musculature. At a routine check-up, the primary care doctor can assess if one's weight is too low, just right, or too high.
India

How can I increse my height?Im just 5 feet and 3 inch.......

Dr. Rahil Malik
Depends: If you are in your teenage years or if you are referring to a child, a good healthy diet with plenty of exercise and activity can maximize your chances to attain your full potential. However, if you are an adult, there isnt much you can do as your bones have fused leaving no room for further growth.
IN

5 feet 7 inch height is appropriate for 20 year boy ?

Some are: Although this is considered short in most cultures, about 20% of normal 20 year old men will be shorter by us standards. You can download a growth chart from www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts to confirm the numbers.
India

My age is 24 years and my height is 5 feet and 5 inch.Is there any chance for me to increase my height.

Dr. Philip Miller
No: Sorry-no...With the exception of fairly brutal lengthening of your bones.
Pakistan

How i can increase my height from (5.7inch to 6 feet) in one month...?

High heals: At 21 your linear growth centers are closed, so you need to accept your height. If you want to appear taller, high heals can give you a temporary boost, but you would likely draw more attention from their use than does your present height.