Leesburg, FL

Yesterday my pupils where very dialated and today i'm very lightheaded.. is there something wrong with me?

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD and Autism 25 years experience
May be an issue. : Bilateral dilated pupils can have several causes and may be related to your symptoms today. It would be important to make sure your blood pressure and heart rate are in appropriate range. It would also be helpful to have a full exam and potentially labs.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Not sure: None of the symptoms you listed are specific for any particular disease. Chances are you're better by the time of this answer. If not, avoid situations known to cause/worsen dizziness. Hopefully it is short lived.

Last updated Sep 2, 2013