Libya

can man 50 years old done fir him kidney transplantation 7years ago married and get children as normal man?

Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez
Pediatric Cardiology 20 years experience
Needs good care: Typically, a man will have normal fertility after kidney transplant. Graft life expectancy depends on proper care and medical compliance (taking all your meds) and varies somewhat by center but may be ~8 to 12 years for a cadaveric donor or ~12 to 20 years for a living donor. Actual life expectancy can of course be longer. When the kidney fails, you will need dialysis or re-transplantation.
Dr. Amitabh Gautam
Transplant Surgery 42 years experience
Yes: Successful kidney transplantation usually restores the production of sperms which may be arrested by kidney failure. There are some reports that sirolimus used as one of the drug to prevent rejection can impair male fertility.