I'm getting poor blood circulation in my legs what could it be?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
Vascular disease: If you think you have poor lower extremity circulation go to the dr. And be checked out. You may not have it, or if you do you may need to be advised regarding treatment options.
Dr. Myles Douglas
Multiple Reasons: The cause of 'poor circulation' can have multiple etiologies. It is very improtant to know the exact symptoms before making that diagnosis. Younger individuals are less likely to have circulartory issues unless they are inherited. A good history and physical by your physician will be able to determine, based on their finding, your problems.

Last updated Sep 1, 2013