Philippines

What are these red bumps on my chest? it started from the chest and now i have them on my back and arms. it is also a bit itchy.

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Contact dermatitis: Without seeing your rash, you're at the mercy of guess. It sounds some sort of allergic dermatitis like contact one. If able to identify the offending agent, make sure to do your best to avoid further contact with it. Otherwise, try Benadryl (diphenhydramine) at night, avoid hot water, scrubbing your body with a sponge or scrub and drying soaps - which will make it worse. If the rash is worse, see doc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014