I have red itchy bumps all over my chest now on arms and back! it's so itchy! an looks like its starting to blister! please help! what is this! goin on my neck now! poison oak!?

Dr. Marianna Post
Might be: It might be a poison oak, however poison oak tend to be on areas of the body that were unclothed and in contact with plants, but it might be a contact dermatitis or other allergic reaction, you need to show it to doctor, no one can diagnose rash without seeing it, and you most likely will need treatment that you can't get without seeing a doctor.

Last updated Jul 23, 2016