Covina, CA

lately i have been having problems with my legs shaking uncontrollably when i get up from sitting down and i feel dizzy. i can't stand or walk. ?

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 29 years experience
Leg shaking: You should see a doctor immediately, get to the er, let someone take you, you need a detailed examination and perhaps some blood tests.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
See a doctor: It sounds like a good time for a physical exam. Try not to worry, but those symptoms could be the early signs of several conditions worthy of attention. A preemptive action by you could be a real benefit. Neurological or vascular problems might be developing - have it checked. If nothing is found, it may be anxiety. Find a psychotherapist to explore possible stressors. Best wishes for your health.