Sweden
A 29-year-old male asked about a 60-year-old male:

Why do i get dizzy and loose feeling in my right leg? happens when i walk and my head is tilting frequently.

Dr. Felix Brizuela
Neurology 32 years experience
Depends: depends on what you mean as dizzy. There is vertigo, which is spinning sensation, dizziness as in light headed feeling like your going to faint, and unsteadiness when you walk. I would guess you are describing the latter. When you can't feel were you are walking due to numbness, it tends to throw your balance off. Need to find out what is causing numbness in leg. Pinched nerve? Neuropathy?
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Head tilting: forward resulting in neurological symptoms obviates a careful assessment. If you have leg numbness and not just dizziness that suggests either a problem with blood flow to the brain (most likely posterior circulation) or an issue with slight traction on the spinal cord (as can be seen in many conditions including demyelinating disorders ) The barber's chair sign is seen with MS. See a neurologist.

Last updated Jun 22, 2017