Philippines

Hi! i'm vem from ph. my mom was diagnosed with double primary ca. adenocarcinoma of the lungs, squamous cells carcinoma of skin. wil u help me?

Pathology 46 years experience
What do you need?: The adenocarcinoma of the lung is extremely serious. The squamous carcinoma of the skin will almost certainly be cured by simple excision. Educate yourself about adenocarcinoma of the lung generally, and the markers and stage of her tumor and what is likely to be done for it. I'm glad you are there for her at this time.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 25, 2013