i have gaps in my first 3rows of my teeth top and bottom, can i get something to fix it?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Harry Ringer
24 years experience Dentistry
Gaps: There are multiple ways to fix this. Orthodontics involves no tooth preparation but does not change the tooth itself, ie color, condition, etc. Bonding or conservative veneers can also be a long lasting and beautiful result, faster than ortho, but may require some tooth modification and materials will be bonded to the tooth. See a qualified cosmetic dentist.
Answered on Feb 1, 2015
1
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience Dentistry
See a dentist: There are a few ways to close gaps. Orthodontics, bonding, veneers, or crowns are used to close gaps between teeth, talk to your dentist about these options and find out what will work for you.
Answered on Aug 25, 2013