A member asked:

By my symptoms i have cervicitis, but smear swab test was normal.maybe i need pap test or pelvic examination to see what i have?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Peter Ihle answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Would B a goog idea: Even at ur age u should have a good gyn work up including pelvic & pap. Some r hesitant & embarrassed but don't b. If gender makes a difference, there are many male & female gyn every where.

Answered 8/22/2013



Related Questions