I am a caucasian female and would like to know, is there a cosmetic surgery options for changing the shape of your eyes?

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Yes: It is far more common to get a request to change oriental shaped eyes to caucasian shaped eyes. Depending on what type of change you desire, there is a cosmetic surgical option. Having never seen your eyes, i'm not sure what concern you have. I would caution you that what is possible is not always advisable.
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Yes: Blepharoplasty and/or browlift with or without mid face lift can change the shape of your eyes. See a facial plastic surgeon for a consult.
Dr. Richard Tholen
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Possibly. : See an abps-certified plastic surgeon who is also a member of asaps, and has lots of blepharoplasty experience. Some things are indeed possible; some are not or are dangerous. I performed eyelid surgery on one of my daughters at age 25 just for the subtle concerns that might be troubling you. But just because it's possible doesn't necessarily mean it's best! gather information first!
Dr. Marc Yune
Facial Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
Canthopexy: Canthopexy or tightening of the corner of the eye can be useful in rejuvenation by changing the shape of the eye back to where it once was. I use it routinely in eyelid surgery. asc-psd.com