A member asked:

I have sarcoidosis & i'm hurting real bad. it's my arm pit it's grown and increased in pain. i couldn't even sleep last night. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See Doctor: Try otc med in the meantime if you don't have any pain med and you are not able to see your doctor. If this is a flare up- you may need a steroid treatment to help your pain. If you can't see your pcp then go to an acute care center for eval-.

Answered 8/22/2013



Related Questions