How can i best get rid of cellulite?

Dr. Gregory Surfield
Surgery - Plastics 22 years experience
Plastic surgery: Cellulite is a difficult problem to correct and has many ineffective gimmicks being advertised. There are some surgical and non-surgical techniques available. I recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon. Visit plasticsurgery.Org and use the find a surgeon tab.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Plastic Surgery 20 years experience
Cellulaze: Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women. It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective and fda approved treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.