U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

What to do about mono pain?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine 13 years experience
Depends: This depends where the pain is, whether you have throat pain, spleen pain, headaches, etc. As the pain should be fairly short lived, you should speak to your physician who is caring for your mono and they should be able to prescribe something for your pain. Best of luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 43-year-old member asked:
What are "lymphs" and "monos"?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 19-year-old member asked:
What are the symptoms of mono?
3 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
Does mono ever fully go away ?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old male asked:
What is Mono a risk factor for?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
How long can mono stay in body?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Sep 7, 2013

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.