Maldives
A 17-year-old female asked about a 45-year-old female:

i am having irregular periods like once in two months o once in three months?

Dr. Monique Ruberu
Peri menopause? : If your cycles have always been this way it may be that you are just an irregular type, but if this is a change it may be that you are heading toward menopausal changes.... Esp if accompanied by hot flashes... As long as the bleeding is not heavier than a pad an hour and you aren't passing fist sized clots you should be ok.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Irregular periods: Quite a few women have irregular periods. Not sure why it is a concern. If you would like to get pregnant and cannot because of it, then further investigation needs to be done to determine whether you ovulate or not. If you are not concerned about getting pregnant but just want to have your periods regular, discuss it with your doc. Sometimes birth control pills are prescribed for that.