U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Carmel, IN
A 63-year-old male asked:

I've had squamous cell on my left leg and now have a hard lump that is bleeding on my right leg and the calf muscle below is very sore. what to do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 39 years experience
See your doctor: See your doctor and have them examine the lump and see if it needs to be biopsied or not.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 16, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.