i have a hard, small lump on my left calf muscle, about an inch below the knee that i noticed 11 months ago. i have two similar hard small lumps on my right bicep and one on my left bicep. not painful?

2 doctor answers
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
42 years experience General Surgery
Lipomas: most likely you are having lipomas, which is a benign fatty tumors. nothing to worry about, unless they becomes painful,pt increased in size. leave them alone, and you should be fine
Answered on Jan 12, 2017
1
43 years experience Pathology
Next office visit: Lipomas are usually soft, but what you are describing sounds benign, maybe dermatofibromas. Show your physician at your next office visit or earlier if they start growing.
Answered on Sep 9, 2016