i use the nuvaring, had my period 2 weeks ago i put the nuva ring back in, was cramping a lot so took it out, now i am bleeding again, what should i do?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends: If you were happy with the NuvaRing overall and you just had this one episode of cramping after putting it back in, i would recommend continuing. Cramping isn't due to the medication in nuvaring, rather likely due to effects of hormone on your uterine lining. If it were me, i would put NuvaRing back in. It might take a month to re-regulate, but that's a good option.
Answered on Jun 30, 2014
1