India

i feel it difficult while breathing?

Dr. William Jakavick
Cosmetic Dentistry 37 years experience
Difficulty breathing: This could be simple or serious. Suggest you see your dr asap for tests.

How can I exercise when I can't breathe?

Dr. Dean Giannone
Slow & Gradual: Aerobic/cardiovascular exercise will eventually train the lungs and the rest of the body to handle oxygen more efficiently, but must be initiated and advanced carefully in the context of chronic lung disease. Let your symptoms guide you, realize your limitations and try not to be a hero - this will keep you safe.

Can you catch norovirus from someone breathing on you?

Dr. Howard Hack
No: It is spread from fecal contamination of things subsequently swallowed. Aerosol inaction of particles swallowed may also occur. It is not spread from breathing it in.

Will I stop breathing during anesthesia?

Dr. Jon Krook
General Surgery 24 years experience
No: When you undergo general anesthesia, you are deep enough that you would not breathe without support. The most important duty of the anesthesia team managing you is that you continue breathing. That is why they intubate you (pass a breathing tube down your trachea), place you on a ventilator, and monitor your vitals and other parameters very closely.
India

How sick can someone get for breathing in sewage smells?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 27 years experience
Nausea: Smelling sewer will not make you sick just nauseous.

Can I buy anything that will prevent me from breathing cigarette smoke?

Dr. Joseph Roosth
No and Yes: Well you do not need to buy anything, but stay away from smokers and not smoke yourself. If there was something like this available, it would make someone very wealthy. Seems i read the most powerful toxic fume masks used by industrial folks working with hazardous fumes will only block about 90% of nearby cigarette smoke. Would not quote that figure.