Tylertown, MS

my breathing is bad ?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Halithosis: Can be due to bacteria on tongue, dental/ peridontal disease, sinus infections, esophaglea or stomach issues as well as tonsiliths( tonsil stones) rarely DM, liver failure cancer. Smoking ,alcohol, fish garlic exacerbate it. Brush tongue when brushing,floss, gargle, try Zyrtec/abx for nasal d/c/ sinusitis. BANA test ,b galcotsidase test for enzymes correlated with halitosis. F/U with ENT
Dr. Greg Rubin
Dentistry 37 years experience
Possibly HALITOSIS: most of the time someone ; like- girlfriend, boyfriend, co-worker, mom, etc will tell you "the truth about your breath" or they will offer you chewing gum... Then you probably have a condition called Halitosis or this condition is also known as Bad Breath. if after you chew gum for 10 minutes - nobody is complainingon your breath-you are lucky! because your Halitosis can be eliminated 100%!
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Bad Breath: In the majority of cases, the cause of bad breath or halitosis, is the product of bacteria in the mouth. Bad breath can be very embarrassing, but it is a common condition and there are numerous ways to treat it. See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck.